Join the Bella Vista Team
Owning and Operating a Bella Vista Motel
The Bella Vista business model is designed around individual ownership of the Bella Vista Accommodation network's motel businesses. Each Bella Vista Motel has separate business owners who are absolutely dedicated to the success of their motel while guests can enjoy the help and assistance of hosts who are proud of their property and intimately know the local and surrounding area.
Buying a Bella Vista Motel not only delivers you a hospitality business to manage which includes a generously sized, private three bedroom owners home but importantly, it also buys you into the Bella Vista network, a well respected Qualmark endorsed nationwide brand.
Bella Vista's vision is to be the Motel of Choice throughout New Zealand. Our motel chain represents the only standardised design motel network throughout New Zealand and as such, you gain a massive point of difference and head-start in your motel career.
All Bella Vista locations have a common business and marketing strategy which is overseen by our sales and business development team. Bella Vista's exterior and interior design is supported by a dedicated specialist, all with the aim to support you to make your business a success.
Our business framework is a key facet of our network and we encourage an open and supportive culture within all our business relationships. No stone is left unturned and we continually improve and enhance our guest experience. All Bella Vista business owners are encouraged to contribute their ideas. Ongoing education and inspiration is vital.
The Bella Vista Business Owner
There are certain key criteria to becoming a successful Bella Vista business owner which include:
- Friendly with good people skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Respect in all relationships.
- Positive attitude to both staff and guests.
- Business acumen and desire to operate your own business.
- Focused with a strong attention to detail.
- Team player, enabling you to make the most of the Bella Vista brand.
- Integrity in all business dealings.
"We liked the freedom of running our own business while benefiting from the support of the management and our fellow moteliers in terms of IT, purchasing and networking. In addition, the work undertaken by the group Sales and Marketing manager enabled us to access clients that we would not have reached as an independent motel and to help us grow our business."
If Bella Vista sounds like an organisation you would like to be a part of and you share our network's aim, then buying a Bella Vista motel could be the right choice for you.
For more information please download our Bella Vista Business Opportunity fact sheet and follow the instructions for your next steps.
Housekeeping roles with Bella Vista
Housekeeping vacancies with Bella Vista motels become available from time to time. Any vacancies will be listed here.
The responsibilities listed below provide a basic outline as to the duties of the role. This responsibilities may change from motel to motel.
- Clean rooms and public ares in accordance with rosters and/or daily objectives in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all standards are met and that set procedures are followed.
- Follow all health and safety processes and report any issues or possible hazards.
- Greet and interact with customers in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Maintain absolute customer privacy and respect customer property.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the front office staff to ensure the procedures between the front office and the housekeeping department are optimised, manage guest lost property and any other matters.
- Receive any customer requests or complaints and pass onto motel management as appropriate
- Any other duties as requested by the Employer.
Key Personal Attributes
- Work autonomously and within a team
- Great work ethic and proactive positive attitude
- Reliable, honest, enthusiastic and willing to be flexible
- Attention to detail
Applicants for housekeeping roles must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email your C.V and covering letter to the relevant motel directly.